Thursday, August 7, 2008

Favre's new uniform is unveiled


(picture courtesy of the Associated Press via Yahoo! News)

Is this just me, or is Brett Favre not looking comfortable. This is Favre showing off his new uniform before the Jets' preseason game in Cleveland. I'm sure he'll soon learn the Jets' system, but I hope he doesn't regret his comeback.

The good thing from Favre's press conference was that he still praised the Green Bay Packers. He said he will always be a Packer. I, for one, was glad to hear that. And, I wish good luck to Chad Pennington on finding a new team as well as Aaron Rodgers who will have big shoes to fill.

My prediction, the Packers will receive a second-round pick for the 2009 NFL Draft from the Jets. Also, the Packers will find a way, probably ugly, to the NFC Championship Game this year. The Packers have a great team this year, even Favre said and still said today that the current Packers are the "most talented team" he's ever played with.

Go, You Packers, Go!

GO PACK GO!

No comments: